Be an Ambassador
What is an Ambassador? Dictionary meaning: An unofficial representative traveling abroad as ambassadors of goodwill.
What is a Travel For All Ambassador’s role?
- Share the need for an inclusive society; which includes people with disabilities.
- Accessible Travel is the largest growing demographic in the travel industry and our Ambassadors are travel lovers who actively travel.
- Our Ambassadors share the beautiful accessible world with their contacts, colleagues and friends.
- There is ‘Power in Numbers’ and our Ambassadors share our passion for inclusive travel.
- Ambassadors promote and share details of our company- trips, reviews etc.
- Share Travel For All and refer us to your friends, connections and colleagues & receive 15% of the commission proceeds in the currency booked.
- On your personal travel save 15% of the travel booked with us.
- Host a group trip to various destinations, and various modes of travel: tours, cruises etc. You will receive your travel at a reduced OR free cost*
- You will receive a T-Shirt to identify you as an Ambassador for TFA.
*To reach capacity, TFA asks all tour hosts to assist in marketing and promoting the tour.
Want to be a Travel-for-All Ambassador?
Use the form on our Contact page or call 1-888-993-9295 today!