Malaysia is for everyone!
Malaysia is a destination which is truly unforgettable; the weather, the food and the activities make Malaysia a place which offers something for everyone. This spot is most known for its beaches, heritage, culture and is known as a shopping mecca. A must see are the markets where you can sit and watch the amazing batik printing being done by the locals. If you are an animal, history and culture buff – Malaysia will serve you an amazing pallet of sensations.
Tour: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Accessible Free & Easy Package
- Accommodation: At a selected 4 or 5 star hotel
- Transport: Return transfers airport / hotel in a vehicle fitted with an Automatic Wheelchair Lift.
- Meals: Daily Breakfasts in the hotel
- Tour: Usage of vehicle within the city for maximum 8 hours with English Speaking driver.
- Activities: Visit places of attractions that are accessible, shopping malls, Restaurants, etc.
- Note: The rooms at hotels mentioned above are disabled friendly rooms.
- Accommodation: At a selected city hotels
- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Transport: Return transfers airport / tours in a vehicle fitted with an Automatic Wheelchair Lift.
- Meals: Daily Breakfasts in the hotel & Packed Lunch during Elephant Sanctuary tour.
Our founder, Tarita Davenock knows disability firsthand and wants to show everyone that the world can still ‘be their oyster’. The truth is that the world is not perfectly accessible, there are still bumps in the road… What is spectacular about the world is that it was made to be seen by everyone; regardless of your mobility or ability. We work with a select group of suppliers with the same passions as ours. Choose where and when, and we will work hard at creating what your mind envisions…
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller