Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Montreal is for everyone!
Montreal is spectacular in the Fall
4 days in Montreal!
Will see you arrived at the Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport where you'll conveniently pick up your car. With FREE GPS included, you won't need to worry about finding your way around, but of course, alternative transportation options are available.
While in Montreal, you can enjoy an unsurpassed welcome at your Hotel which will include 24-hour front desk services and friendly associates, who are on hand to assist with all needs. From luggage storage, business services and currency exchange to same day laundry and valet, your hotel will work endlessly to ensure an easy and enjoyable stay. Your hotel is committed to making their facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities.
Set the GPS for fun because today you're going to explore Montreal on your own using your Passeport MTL.
Attractions included with your Passeport MTL:
- Au Sommet Place Ville Marie, Bateau-Mouche (60-minute cruises) at the Old Port,
- Biodôme – Space for Life,
- Casino de Montréal ($25 in gaming crédits),
- Croisières AML (60-minute riverboat cruises),
- Écomusée du fier monde,
- Écorécréo (one quadricycle or boat rental),
- Maison Saint-Gabriel, Museum and Historic Site,
- McCord Museum,
- Botanical Garden – Space for Life (including entrance to the Insectarium),
- Insectarium – Space for Life (including entrance to Botanical garden),
- Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal,
- Musée Grévin Montréal,
- Museum of Costume and Textile of Quebec,
- Museum of Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal,
- Montréal Museum of History and Archaeology,
- Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium – Space for Life,
- Stewart Museum,
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts,
- Montreal Tower / Olympic Park,
- Ecomuseum zoo,
- Centre d'histoire de Montréal,
- Biosphère - Environment museum
On day 3, you'll continue your exploration of this beautiful, historic city. A local tour guide that speaks your language can be especially helpful when traveling in a new city. We're happy to make these arrangements for you!
During your travels, but sure to check out some of these great accessible restaurants.
Traveling is wonderful but it's always nice to head back to home-sweet-home. We hope you've enjoyed your journey and travel safely into the future. You'll conveniently drop your car off at the airport
You'll be here!
You'll love these!
- Grande Bibliothèque (Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec)
- Espace pour la vie - Jardin botanique - Space for Life Botanical Garden
- Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal (Pavillon Jean-Noël Desmarais)
- Lieu historique national du Canada du Commerce-de-la-Fourrure-à-Lachine
- Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Biosphère - Musée de l'environnement
- Palais des congrès de Montréal
- Espace pour la vie - Insectarium de Montréal
- Centre culturel Peter B. Yeomans
- Zoo Ecomuseum
These are MADE for you!
- Casino de Montréal,
- Centre des sciences de Montréal / IMAX Telus,
- Space for Life,
- McCord Museum,
- Place des Arts,
- The Biosphere,
- Palais des congrès de Montréal,
- Centre Bell,
- Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal,
- Centre Canadien d'Architecture (CCA),
- Maison de la culture Mercier,
- Maison de la culture Rosemont - La Petite-Patrie,
- Place Versailles
*flights not included