Alaska is for everyone!
See Alaska in the summertime
Most Trips and Tours Available May through to September
Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Massive Denali National Park is home to Denali (formerly called Mount McKinley), North America’s highest peak.
- Scenic rail journey: Anchorage to Seward.
- Sea kayaking day trip: Seward.
- Wild river rafting: Nova Matanuska Glacier.
- Wilderness lodge experience: Kachemak Bay Wilderness Lodge.
- Museum: UAF Museum of the North.
- Marine wildlife viewing: Kenai Fjords National Park.
Our founder, Tarita Davenock knows disability firsthand and wants to show everyone that the world can still ‘be their oyster’. The truth is that the world is not perfectly accessible, there are still bumps in the road… What is spectacular about the world is that it was made to be seen by everyone; regardless of your mobility or ability. We work with a select group of suppliers with the same passions as ours. Choose where and when, and we will work hard at creating what your mind envisions…
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller