South Florida - Miami & Orlando are for everyone!
7 Day – South Florida/ Miami and Orlando
With its treasure trove of natural wonders, diverse cultures and world-class attractions, Florida, also known as the Sunshine State, attracts travelers for all over the world. In South Florida, discover the cultural vibrancy of Miami, the gorgeous beaches of Fort Lauderdale, the unique scenery of the Florida Keys and the awe-inspiring Everglades National Park. Then travel on to Orlando for the greatest attraction parks in the world. Salsa dancing in Miami’s Little Havana, air-boating in the Everglades: a new definition of the ultimate fun trip.
The Florida Keys are a string of tropical islands stretching about 120 miles off the southern tip of the U.S. state of Florida, between the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. They’re known as a destination for fishing, boating, snorkeling and scuba diving. The southernmost city of Key West is famous for Duval Street’s many bars, Mallory Square’s nightly Sunset Celebration and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Miami; best known for its spectacular beaches. – Enjoy a wonderful dinner show in Miami, and take a boat cruise in Fort Lauderdale; which is known for Port Everglades.
- Take a famous accessible airboat excursion in Everglades National Park.
- Visit the famous South Beach and catch some glorious Florida Sunshine.
- Orlando is perhaps best known for the iconic parks: Disney World, Universal Studios where you will enjoy a day at a park of your choice.
- One cannot forget the amazing shopping experience at the Premium Outlets, which is sure to take up a full day!