Portland, Oregon USA is for everyone!
Portland, Oregon・3 Days・from $1349
We’ll be tearing up the City of Roses over a long weekend. Brett Heising, our road-warrior CEO will be taking this trip with you, so you’re sure to get the best of everything.
Here’s what’s included:
- PDX airport or rail station to/from hotel accessible transportation
- Hotel for 3 nights
- 1 delicious brunch, 3 memorable dinners
- Ticket(s) to the Portland Timbers soccer game on Sunday
- Accessible ground transportation in the city
- Good times, camaraderie, and new travel friends
What’s not included:
- Travel fare to/from Portland
- Breakfast and lunch on Sat; breakfast on Monday
- Alcoholic beverages
LIMITED: Five travelers using wheelchairs + significant others book early to avoid missing out.
TERRAIN / STAMINA REQUIREMENTS: This trip is suitable for everyone! We’ve got accessible transportation and public transport throughout.
AGE APPROPRIATE: brettapprovers and their friends over the age of 18
Day One: Friday, Oct. 20
Arrive by air, rail, or vehicle. Transportation from PDX airport or Rail Station is included.
3:00pm – Check into hotel
Enjoy Portland; the party’s about to begin
6:00pm – Meet Brett and friends in the lobby bar
7:00pm – Dinner – Huber’s Café, Portland’s oldest restaurant and still a favorite since 1879
Day Two: Saturday, Oct. 21
Breakfast: We suggest the Pac NW’s most famous mom and pop coffee shop – Starbucks, across the street from the hotel.
We’re on our own – let’s go out and play!
- Break out on your own or go with new friends to check out the city. The Saturday Portland Market will be in full swing. A great place to find one-of-a-kind crafts, clothes, and local foods
- The world famous Powell’s Books is nearby; get lost and try not to purchase more books than you can take home
- Extract yourself from Powell’s and refuel at Blue Star Donuts a few blocks away
- The Portland Museum, waterfront, Chinatown Gate and Lan Su Chinese Garden are beautiful and the neighborhood is fun to explore
- Like massages? Portland’s reflexology massages are an affordable treat
- Just be back at the hotel lobby by 6pm!
Brett Birthday Dinner takes place at “EaT: An Oyster Bar,” the best Cajun place outside of Louisiana, where the oysters are fresh and the gumbo will put hair on your chest. Boom! Accessible transportation will get us to/from the party.
Day Three: Sunday, October 22
9:30am – Brunch before the game
1:00pm – Soccer Game Portland Timbers vs Vancouver Whitecaps
Post game – Bailey’s Taproom for local micro-brews
Oct 23: Adios, Friends!
Hotel check out: 11:00am See you next time!
You'll be here!
*flights not included
Highlights of this trip
- Explore Downtown Portland with Brett & Friends
- Timbers Soccer Game
- Multnomah Whiskey Library & local eateries